Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beary Merry Christmas

When I first saw this cute bear stamp I immediately fell in love with it and had to have it. That was about 3 years ago and I have to admit I rarely used it during that time. Finally I found a design that really work for it.

It's a very simle design - pretty much just layering, yet very pleasing to look at. To add a bit more of interestingness I used handheld circle punch and carved edges of the two middle layers and I also spread little bit of stickles over the stars.

Stamp: PSX E-1971
Colors: Copic Sketch Markers
Light Blue - BG000
Dark Blue - B01
Yellow - Y02
Brown - E51
Pattern Paper: Basic Gray

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love the cute image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Annie said...

oh that is so cute.

Ann xxx