Saturday, November 1, 2008

Charlotte with her kitty

This was the first stamp I colored when I received my Whiff of Joy shipment. Isn't she adorable? I didn't have particular papers in mind for the card. I was really excited about my new stamps and wanted to play with them right away. I was really surprised when I found perfectly matching papers in my scrap pile.



Stamp: Whiff of Joy - Charlotte with Kitty
Colors: Copic Sketch Markers
Face - E00, E02
Hair - E55, E00
Green - G20, G99
Blue - B91 B93
Gray - C3, C5
Pink - E000, RV11

3 comments:

Tara said...

You make some lovely cards and your colouring is excellent, this is so cute too! xx

jo said...

ahhh thats stunnning, love your backing huggs jox

Liza said...

This card is lovely, great colouring. I love the whiff of joy stamps too, I can't wait to get my hands on one!!

Liza x