Saturday, January 10, 2009

Stamp with Stampavie - Challenge #25

In the middle of winter I fet like making a sumery card. We haven't seen any sunshine for close to a month now and I dearly miss it.

I could not decide between the blue representing the beauty of cloudless summer sky or pink representing the vast meadows of wildflowers in the mountains so I used them both equally. I hardly ever use blue and pink together but it turned out very nicely.



Stamp: Sarah Kay
Colors:
Copic markers - E00, E02, V000, N1, G000
Ranger Distress Ink - Faded Jeans, Walnut Stain, Tea dye
Twinkling H2O's - Sandollar, Golden sand, Rich cocoa
Pattern Paper: Sonburn - Beguiled

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card...love your summery take on the sketch,we all could do with some sunshine at the moment...lol,it's been so cold here.
Love the image and papers you have used too,
Take care
Sandra x

Mona said...

wow really fab card. Lovely colors.

Shirley said...

How absolutley beautiful! I love how you painted the image, the circles and the embellishments too!